fill-in-the-blank film synopses.
- While attending a conference in Quebec City, Sherlock Holmes fears that he may be bored to death. He draws skeletons, unicorns, and kittycats in the margins of his notebook to stave off the deadly creeping boredom.
- One night on a lonely highway, a speeding car tosses a satchel of moths onto the shoulder. A dying run-over-roadkill raccoon happens to claw the satchel open and the moths escape to find mates. Their copulations are exquisitely filmed. The soundtrack is eclectic.
- In the years following the Civil War, the town of Abilene, Kansas is a horrible place to live. Smallpox epidemics kill off about 60% of the population. Doctors refuse to wash their hands before delivering babies.
- When a chemical manufacturer is killed, Wong investigates this and two other gruesome murders committed by a gang of tibetan ecoterrorists.
- Wealthy Mr. Kennedy shoots his secretary, Channing, during a parlor game gone terribly awry. Consumed with grief and guilt, he and his son try to drink themselves to death while planning a lavish requiem mass.
- James Houghland, inventor of a new method by which television signals can be used as nuclear weapons, must decide whether to sell his new technology to the turkish government or a german-namibian terrorist cell.
- Captain Holling is relieved of command of his ship after he suffers a nervous breakdown. After spending three months locked in the ship’s hold, suffering brutal beatings at the hands of several crew members, Captain Holling enters a catatonic state.
- An eccentric millionaire, unable to locate his only granddaughter, finally realizes that it would be easier to locate her if he located his only daughter first. Unfortunately, he hasn’t spoken to his daughter in so many years, he has not only forgotten where she lives, he has forgotten how it is that he knows that he has a granddaughter in the first place.
- This who-done-it centers upon a boarding house with an eclectic group of inmates: a whore, a shapeshifter, a surly landlord, a black cat, a slime mold, a hermaphrodite, a paralegal, a seminole, a psychoanalyst, and an android. Who killed cock robin?
- A small-town district attorney is saddled with several major iatrogenic conditions. A trio of local law clerks want to cash in, but end up CANNIBALIZING each other! [This film BANNED in the US, UK, Brazil, France, India, Italy, Nigeria, Spain, and Thailand!]
(bold = revealed; unbold = unrevealed.)